All our clinics remain open, read the latest update on COVID-19 safety procedures.
Oticon Opn S™
On par with normal hearing
The Oticon Opn S™ allows you to join conversations in noisy environments and enjoy speech understanding on par with normal hearing.
Better speech understanding
Reduced listening effort and feedback noise
Ability to follow conversations with multiple speakers
Unique open sound experience
The open sound system in Oticon Opn™ hearing aids give you the chance to follow conversations with multiple speakers. Using BrainHearing™ technology, it supports your brain’s natural process for interpreting and understanding sounds.
- Available in a discreet IIC style
- Connects wirelessly to a wide range of hearing aids
- Improved speech understanding
Impressive sound quality
Bernafon Nevara delivers impressive sound quality. This leading Swiss technology is designed to give you an individual, entry-level solution:
- Fulfils the basic need to hear and understand sound
- Removes unwanted noise and disruptive feedback
- Available in several colours
Closer to reality
The Bernafon Zerena gives you impressive sound quality. Sounds are amplified naturally and accurately, delivering clear speech in noisy environments.
- Real-time sound processing
- Maximum listening comfort
- Sound streaming from modern Bluetooth® hearing aids
Starkey Livio Edge AI
Hear speech comfortably, even in busy environments. Unwanted noise is suppressed, so you can have peace and quiet while important sounds, like speech, are amplified. Feedback is managed to avoid annoying buzzing and whistling sounds. Hearing aid features:
- Digital hearing aids
- Rechargeable option
- Tinnitus relief technology
6. Troubleshooting common hearing aid problems
When you have problems with your hearing aids, it can be difficult to know if your device needs an adjustment or a repair.
Using the link below, you can find out how to troubleshoot some of the most common hearing aid problems. But if you need help, you can call us on 0800 7408 796.