Get the latest update on our COVID-19 safety procedures.
Try for 60 risk-free days
Wide range of hearing aid models available – Cutting-edge technology – 60-day money-back guarantee
Oticon Opn S™
On par with normal hearing
The Oticon Opn S™ allows you to join conversations in noisy environments and enjoy speech understanding on par with normal hearing.
Better speech understanding
Reduced listening effort and feedback noise
Ability to follow conversations with multiple speakers
Unique open sound experience
The open sound system in Oticon Opn™ devices gives you the chance to follow conversations with multiple speakers. Using BrainHearing™ technology, it supports your brain’s natural process for interpreting and understanding sounds.
- Available in a discreet IIC style
- Connects wirelessly to a wide range of devices
- Improved speech understanding
Impressive sound quality
Bernafon Nevara delivers impressive sound quality. This leading Swiss technology is designed to give you an individual, entry-level solution:
- Fulfils the basic need to hear and understand sound
- Removes unwanted noise and disruptive feedback
- Available in several colours
Closer to reality
The Bernafon Zerena gives you impressive sound quality. Sounds are amplified naturally and accurately, delivering clear speech in noisy environments.
- Real-time sound processing
- Maximum listening comfort
- Sound streaming from modern Bluetooth® devices
Starkey Livio Edge AI
Hear speech comfortably, even in busy environments. Unwanted noise is suppressed, so you can have peace and quiet while important sounds, like speech, are amplified. Feedback is managed to avoid annoying buzzing and whistling sounds. Hearing aid features:
- Digital hearing aids
- Rechargeable option
- Tinnitus relief technology
What is the best hearing aid on the market?
Hearing aids are not one-size-fits-all solutions. We want to help you find the best hearing aid, one that’s tailored to you. To do this, we’ll help you carefully consider the following:
- Your hearing ability
- Hearing aid type & technology
- Price and quality
- Your lifestyle and listening situations
- Your dexterity, vision and other individual needs