The best hearing aid for you – in detail
1. Significantly improve your hearing ability
The continuous development of hearing aid technology is what hearing aid manufacturers focus on. Their main aim is to give hearing aid users a hearing experience that is as close as possible to normal hearing.
So when you’re looking for the best hearing aid for you, you’ll want to look for one that:
- Delivers clear speech, even in crowded, noisy situations
- Provides access to the full sound scene
- Helps you choose what sounds to focus on
- Lets you hear all the sounds around you (360-degree sound experience)
- Helps minimise mental strain
Oticon's latest model is the Oticon More™, and it provides all of the qualities listed above. If you want to try Oticon More™, then you can book a free appointment in one of our clinics.