1. Go to your computer’s settings and find the Bluetooth® settings (which can be done via the search bar in the settings).
2. Turn Bluetooth® on.
3. On the ConnectClip, hold the long button for three seconds to turn it on. Then press the long button and the plus button together and hold for six seconds to put it into pairing mode.
4. On your computer, click ‘Add a device’, then ‘Bluetooth®’ and then click ‘ConnectClip’ when in the menu.
5. Restart your hearing aids by opening and closing the battery compartments. Place them within 20 cm (7 inches) of the ConnectClip. The status LED on the ConnectClip will stop flashing once pairing is complete.
6. Your hearing aids should now be paired with your computer.
Go back to hearing aid maintenance videos.