If your hearing aids aren't making sounds, you can check the following:
- Check if there's ear wax blocking the microphone opening or sound outlet.
- Make sure the hearing aid battery door is closed and that the device is turned on. Check if the battery is inserted properly.
- Try to turn up the volume – either on the hearing aid itself or using a remote control.
- Switch between the different programs (if your hearing aid has different programs). Press the button to change settings and listen for a few minutes to see if that makes a difference.
- Try replacing your battery. You can test the battery to see if you should replace it.
- If none of the above helps, your hearing aid may be damaged. Please call us for further assistance on troubleshooting and hearing aid repair.