1. Remove the earmould and battery from your hearing aid.
2. Carefully run the vent tool through the earmould.
3. Using a cleaning cloth, gently wipe the hearing aid and the earmould. Then use a clean, dry cloth to gently wipe dry.
4. Open a drying cup, remove the foam disc. Place a drying capsule at the bottom of the cup, put the foam disc on top and place your hearing aid and earmould on top.
5. Close the lid and leave to dry for 24 hours.
6. Remove the hearing aid and earmould, reinsert the battery into the hearing aid and reattach the mould.
Go back to hearing aid maintenance videos