Try hearing aids with BrainHearing™
What makes Oticon BrainHearing™ different?
You hear with your brain. Your ears collect sound, but it’s your brain that actually understands it.
Oticon's BrainHearing™ technology focuses on understanding how the brain makes sense of sound. Hearing aids with this technology can support your brain’s natural way of working.
How does the brain make sense of sound?
The hearing centre in the brain is made up of two subsystems: the orient subsystem and the focus subsystem.
- The orient subsystem scans the surrounding area for sounds and creates an overview of the sounds around you.
- The focus subsystem selects which sounds to focus on, while filtering out irrelevant sounds.
These two systems constantly interact to make sure that the brain’s current focus is on the most important sounds. Hearing aids with BrainHearing™ support the way in which the brain naturally processes sound. It helps make sure that you hear as much as possible, with as little effort as possible.
Oticon’s all-new intelligent hearing solution
At Hidden Hearing, we want conversations to flow naturally everywhere you go. With Oticon Real™ you can experience:
- Exceptional speech clarity
- Significant reduction in listening effort
- Groundbreaking innovation for managing wind and disruptive sounds
Oticon's new fully custom hearing solution
No two people are alike, and the same goes for our ears.
Oticon Own™ is tailored to each user for the most comfortable fit.
- Personalized to fit your needs and lifestyle
- Superior listening experience
- Easy connectivity to your devices
Impressive sound quality
Bernafon Nevara delivers impressive sound quality. This leading Swiss technology is designed to give you an individual, entry-level solution:
- Fulfils the basic need to hear and understand sound
- Removes unwanted noise and disruptive feedback
- Available in several colours
Starkey Livio Edge AI
Hear speech comfortably, even in busy environments. Unwanted noise is suppressed, so you can have peace and quiet while important sounds, like speech, are amplified. Feedback is managed to avoid annoying buzzing and whistling sounds. Hearing aid features:
- Digital hearing aids
- Rechargeable option
- Tinnitus relief technology