Diversity and inclusion
At Hidden Hearing, we are committed to fostering an environment that is diverse and inclusive. We recognise that this is the right thing to do for our business and our employees. We realise that we can only be the best if we embrace everyone regardless of what we look like, where we come from or who we love. We treat our employees with dignity and respect and ask our employees do the same with colleagues and customers. We strive to provide an inclusive working environment, free from harassment and bullying.
Our employees are our most valuable asset and Hidden Hearing is committed to being The Employer of Choice.
- Act according to our aims and beliefs
- Communicate openly
- Be a responsible employer, caring for the welfare of our staff.
- Recognise all employees as individuals, with their own needs, aims and aspirations.
- Provide the necessary development to enable employees to achieve their goals
- Provide employees with the necessary feedback, support and direction to enable them to contribute effectively to our company
We recognise that we all have a part to play in achieving this. This means providing employees with a working environment where employees feel safe to stand up and speak out, to share their opinions and experiences. Where employees are listened to with patience and empathy and where meaningful discussions can take place. For everyone it means asking questions and respecting the answers to those questions, being open-minded and appreciating the value that each individual brings. We are an equal opportunities employer and positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, religion or belief, marital status, or pregnancy and maternity.