Love Your Ears on Tour - EPOS noise cancelling headphones prize draw
TERMS & CONDITIONS
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the prize draw, and the prize, form part of these conditions of entry.
1. The promoter is Hidden Hearing Ltd, whose registered office is at Meadow House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1HL.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 19 years or over except employees of Hidden Hearing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. Entry to the prize draw is via the Love Your Ears webpage only (hiddenhearing.co.uk/love-your-ears-on-tour).
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary for entry into the prize draw.
5. Route to entry for the prize draw is by visiting hiddenhearing.co.uk/love-your-ears-on-tour to submit the guesses for the three sounds
6. By participating in the prize draw, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
7. Duplicate entries received will be excluded.
8. There is one prize: EPOS Adapt 660 Over-Ear Bluetooth® Headset
10. The prize draw closes at 11.59 on 01/10/2023 with winner drawn randomly by Hidden Hearing on 02/10/2023
11. The winner will be notified by email on 03/10/2023 via email
12. If the winner does not claim the prize within 5 days of being notified, then they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place.
13. To claim the prize, the winner must follow the instructions in the email notifying them that they are the winner.
14. The winner will receive their prize via post, no later than 14 days after they claim the prize.
15. There is no cash alternative to the prize.
16. The promoter will require the mailing address of each entrant so that the prize can be delivered to the winning entrant. Hidden Hearing will take no responsibility if the prize is lost/stolen in the post nor the condition the prize is delivered in.
17. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The name of the winner will be available after 04/10/2023 by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
20. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
©2023 Hidden Hearing | All Rights Reserved Registered in England and Wales No. 1990227. Registered office address is Meadow House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1HL, UK