John Lewis Gift Card Giveaway
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- The promoter is Hidden Hearing Ltd, whose registered office is at Meadow House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1HL.
- The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 19 years or over except employees of Hidden Hearing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
- Entry to the giveaway is only available to recipients of the email sent on 11/12/2023. You cannot enter this giveaway if you've made a hearing aid purchase from Hidden Hearing at any time in the past, or if you've had a hearing test with Hidden Hearing within the last three years.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary for this giveaway.
- Route to entry for the giveaway is by completing a free hearing test at either Hidden Hearing Halifax, 24 Westgate, Halifax, HX1 1DJ or Hidden Hearing Southport, 625-627 Lord Street, Southport, PR9 0AN. You need to have completed your hearing test by 22nd December 2023.
- By participating in this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- This offer is limited to one gift card per person only.
- You must undertake your free hearing test by 22nd December 2023. Exceptions will be made for those who need to reschedule their test, they will still be eligible for the gift card but within one month of 22nd December 2023. Entrants who reschedule their free hearing test more than once will not receive the gift card.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The giveaway is as follows: John Lewis gift card worth £10.
- The promoter will require the address of the gift card recipient, so that the gift card can be sent out via the postal service. Hidden Hearing will take no responsibility if the prize is lost/stolen in the post nor the condition the prize is delivered in.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
©2023 Hidden Hearing | All Rights Reserved Registered in England and Wales No. 1990227. Registered office address is Meadow House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1HL, UK