Fortnum & Mason Hamper Christmas prize draw – existing customers only
TERMS & CONDITIONS
Information on how to enter the prize draw, and the prize, form part of these conditions of entry.
1. The promoter is Hidden Hearing Ltd, whose registered office is at Meadow House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1HL.
2. The prize draw is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 19 years or over except employees of Hidden Hearing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. Entry to the prize draw is via Fortnum & Mason Hamper draw email promotion.
4. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary for entry into the prize draw.
5. Route to entry for the prize draw is EITHER by clicking the button to enter on the promotion email you received OR by scanning the QR code on the Christmas card you received as a Hidden Hearing customer, clicking the button to enter on the webpage to which you are redirected.
6. To enter, you must be an existing Hidden Hearing customer. You must have purchased a hearing aid or pair of hearing aids from Hidden Hearing in the last ten years (i.e. no earlier than 1st January 2013).
7. By participating in the prize draw, the entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
8. This offer is limited to one entry per person.
9. There is one prize: ‘Christmas Treat’ Fortnum & Mason Hamper.
10. There is no cash alternative to this prize.
11. The prize draw closes at 11.59 on 15/12/2023 with winner drawn randomly.
12. The winner will be notified by phone on 18/12/2023.
13. If the winner does not claim the prize within 5 days of being notified, then they will forfeit the prize and a re-draw will take place.
14. To claim the prize, the winner must follow the instructions given to them on the phone call notifying them that they are the winner.
15. The winner will receive their prize via post, no later than 14 days after they claim the prize.
16. The promoter will require the mailing address of each entrant so that the prize can be delivered to the winning entrant. Hidden Hearing will take no responsibility if the prize is lost/stolen in the post nor the condition the prize is delivered in.
17. No responsibility will be accepted for incomplete or lost entries or entries not received.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. The name of the winner will be available after 21/12/2023 by emailing email@example.com
20. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Hidden Hearing and not to any other party.
21. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the prize draw and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
22. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
©2023 Hidden Hearing | All Rights Reserved Registered in England and Wales No. 1990227. Registered office address is Meadow House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1HL, UK