Terms & Conditions
Hidden Hearing – Win a piece from our LYE Hearing Aid Jewellery collection with Deaf Metal - terms & conditions
1. The promoter is Hidden Hearing Ltd, whose registered office is at Meadow House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1HL.
2. The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 18 years or over except employees of Hidden Hearing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
4. Route to entry for the competition is to complete the form on the following webpage:
5. By participating in this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
6. Only one entry per person will be accepted, any multiple entries will not be accepted.
7. We are running three separate giveaways with the following dates:
- The first giveaway will start from 17 October 2022. Closing date for the giveaway will be 31 October 2022, at 11:59pm.
- The second giveaway will start from 1 November 2022 and close on 30 November 2022, at 11:59pm.
- The third and final giveaway will start from 1 December 2022 and close on 31 December 2022, at 11:59pm.
8. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
9. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
10. The giveaway is as follows:
- 15 x pieces of our LYE Jewellery collection – 1 piece per winner
11. The winners will be selected at random and will be notified of their win via email and telephone. We will also contact any non-winners to notify them that they were unsuccessful.
12. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The prize cannot be exchanged for cash.
14. The promoter will require the address of the selected winner, so the jewellery can be sent out via postal service to the participant. Hidden Hearing will take no responsibility if the prize is lost / stolen in the post nor the condition the prize is delivered in.
15. We are not responsible for any personal injury arising from the use of this jewellery.
16. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name on Social Media and in marketing emails to advertise their win. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
18. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Hidden Hearing and not to any other party.
20. The number of jewellery pieces we hold is limited to 15.
©2022 Hidden Hearing | All Rights Reserved Registered in England and Wales No. 1990227. Registered office address is Medway House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1HL, UK