Please see important information regarding coronavirus (COVID-19). Get the latest update on our new safety procedures
1. The promoter is Hidden Hearing Ltd, whose registered office is at Meadow House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1HT.
2. The giveaway is open to residents of the United Kingdom except employees of Hidden Hearing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or giveaway. Entries are limited to one entry per household.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this giveaway.
4. By entering this giveaway, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
5. Route to entry for the giveaway and details of how to enter are via http://www.hiddenhearing.co.uk/northernlights
6. Route to entry for the giveaway and details of how to enter are via www.hiddenhearing.co.uk/northernlights. The giveaway will be promoted via Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.
7. Opening date is 21st October 2019 and closing date for entry will be Thursday November 21st 2019 at 23.59. The trip needs to be attended between January 15th 2020 and March 31st 2020, subject to availability. Winner will be notified by phone and asked to participate in reasonable publicity.
9. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
10. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the giveaway and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the giveaway will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
11. The prize is as stated, and no cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferable.
Flights for 2 adults to and from any UK airport to Reykjavik, Iceland.
Transfer from Reykjavik airport to the hotel and back again
x3 nights in a 4 star hotel
x1 excursion to see the Northern Lights
Please note, the Northern Lights excursion is by Bus from a pre-agreed Reykjavik location. The excursion is run by Reykjavik Excursions, subject to availability. The excursion takes place in the evening, departure times are dependent on the time of the month and can last between three and five hours.
Cloud cover can dictate whether or not the Northern Lights will show and the excursion is also weather dependent.
12. Winners will be chosen at random by software, from all entries received. The winner will be notified by telephone.
13. If the winner cannot be contacted within 14 days, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the giveaway will be final and no correspondence will be entered.
15. The winner will be asked to use of his/her name in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party other than those used to fulfill the prize.
16. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Hidden Hearing and not to any other party.
0800 740 8706
Monday - Friday: 08:30-17:00
Our hearing centre locator will quickly show you a choice of clinics in your area
Find a hearing centre