Give the Gift of Hearing 2023
Terms & Conditions
- The promoter is Hidden Hearing Ltd, whose registered office is at Meadow House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1HL.
- The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 19 years or over except employees of Hidden Hearing and their close relatives and anyone otherwise connected with the organisation or judging of the competition.
- There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
- By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
- Entry is by attendance to a no-obligation hearing test at a Hidden Hearing centre or clinic in the UK, or having a Hidden Hearing home appointment. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
- You must have a full hearing test with Hidden Hearing between 1st November 2023 and 15th January 2024, so a hearing loss and appropriate hearing solution can be established.
- You will not be entered into the competition if you've made a Hearing Aid purchase from Hidden Hearing at any time in the past, or if you've had a hearing test with Hidden Hearing within the last three years.
- Only one test is eligible to be entered into the competition.
- Closing date for entry is 15th January 2024, and the hearing test needs to be attended before 15th January 2024. The winner will be announced between week commencing 22nd January 2024.
- The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
- The prize is as follows:
The prize awarded is a hearing aid system prescribed by a hearing aid dispenser from Hidden Hearing following a full audiometric test, up to the value of £5,999. No cash or other alternatives will be offered. The prize is not transferrable to any other individual. The winners will be selected at random between 16th – 19th January 2024, and will be notified by telephone and email week commencing 22nd January 2024.
- There will be one winner per geographical location (defined as per the Office of National Statistics) as follows:–
Area 1: London, South East, South West, and East of England
Area 2: West Midlands, East Midlands, and Wales
Area 3: Yorkshire & the Humber, North East, North West, and Scotland
The winners’ designated area refers to the Hidden Hearing centre or clinic where they had their hearing test, and only to the winners’ home address/postcode for home appointments.
- To claim the prize requires the personal fitting of the hearing aid by a Hidden Hearing Hearing Aid Dispenser.
- If the winner has attended a hearing test between the 1st November 2023 and 15th January 2024 and purchased a hearing aid, Hidden Hearing will refund the full amount up to the value of £5,999.
- If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 5 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
- The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be fitted.
- The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current UK data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrants’ prior consent.
- This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Hidden Hearing and not to any other party.
©2023 Hidden Hearing | All Rights Reserved Registered in England and Wales No. 1990227. Registered office address is Meadow House, Medway Street, Maidstone, Kent, ME14 1HL, UK