We are following the recommendations of the Public Health England in connection with the outbreak of Coronavirus (Covid-19).
The most important thing to Hidden Hearing is the well-being of our customers and employees. Therefore, in line with the recommendations of Public Health England, we have taken several measures to ensure the safety, security and health of both customers and employees.
Our branches and hearing centres are open as normal, and we have clear hygiene guidelines that all our employees continue to follow. In addition, we have introduced several additional measures.
These measures include:
- All our employees follow the applicable rules of good hygiene in accordance
with our own and the Public Health England’s instructions, this includes regular
hand washing and the use of anti-bacterial gel
- We've increased our cleaning and are disinfecting branches daily
- Equipment and other items that customers and employees are in contact with are
cleaned prior to each consultation in our clinics
- We avoid physical greetings: handshakes, hugs and cheek kisses
- All employees are familiar with and follow precautions to be taken in connection
with the risk of infection by Coronavirus. This also applies outside working hours
- Our Audiologists wear masks and gloves during all consultations
- All staff undergo daily checks for symptoms (including high temperatures) and
must sign a declaration each day to confirm that they are in good health