1 in 6 of the UK adult population is affected by hearing loss and by 2035, it is estimated there'll be around 15.6 million people with hearing loss across the UK. Could you be in that figure? Below are the warning signs:
- Do you hear muffling of speech and other sounds?
- Do you have difficulty understanding words, especially in a crowd of people?
- Do you frequently ask others to speak more slowly, clearly and loudly?
- Do you feel the need to turn up the volume of the television or radio?
- Do you tend to withdraw from conversations?
- Do you find yourself avoiding social events?
If you can relate to the symptoms above, then you may have a hearing loss and not know! The sooner you take action on hearing loss, the sooner you begin to regain sharpness, confidence and control. Beginning as soon as possible is also vital to put a stop to the many negative effects that can result from hearing loss.
Act now to prevent any further damage and book your hearing test today! All you need to do is fill in your details on this form and we will contact you to book your free hearing test as soon as we can, it's that easy!
0800 740 8706
Monday - Friday: 08:30-17:00
Our hearing centre locator will quickly show you a choice of clinics in your area
Find a hearing centre