View our range of amplified telephones
Use of this site (www.Hiddenhearing.co.uk) is provided by HIDDEN HEARING and subject to certain terms and conditions. Any use of the site constitutes your acceptance of, and agreement to, the following terms and conditions:
1. By using this website you agree to be legally bound by these terms, which take effect on your first use of www.Hiddenhearing.co.uk
2. HIDDEN HEARING may change these terms at any time. Please review the terms regularly to ensure you are aware of any changes made. Your continued use of www.Hiddenhearing.co.uk after changes are posted means you agree to be legally bound by these terms as updated.
3. HIDDEN HEARING shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, special or consequential damages whether in contract, tort or otherwise, arising from using www.Hiddenhearing.co.uk or the reliance on any information contained within.
4. HIDDEN HEARING assumes no responsibility, and shall not be liable for, any damages to, or viruses and worms that may damage your computer equipment or other property on account of your access to, use of, or browsing Hiddenhearing.com.
5. In the case that www.Hiddenhearing.co.uk has a link contained within it and that link is used to access another website, the linked websites are not under control the direct control of HIDDEN HEARING. HIDDEN HEARING is responsible for its content and potential damage to your computer. The links are provided for your convenience and it should be noted that the inclusion of any link on Hiddenhearing.com does not imply endorsement by HIDDEN HEARING of any kind.
6. By using www.Hiddenhearing.co.uk you accept that the information contained within it is provided by HIDDEN HEARING on an "as is" and "as available" basis. You understand that the information is provided without warranty of any kind. HIDDEN HEARING expressly disclaims all warranties, whether expressed or implied, including, but not limited to all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability and fitness for any particular purpose, non-infringement and accuracy.
7. You may not copy, reproduce, republish, download, or make available to other parties, or otherwise use HiddenHearing.com content in any way except for your own personal, non-commercial and non-academic use. Moreover, you agree not to adapt, alter or create a derivative work from any www.Hiddenhearing.co.uk content except for your personal non-commercial and non-academic use. Any other use of the content of www.Hiddenhearing.co.uk requires prior written permission from HIDDEN HEARING.
8. The names, images and logos identifying HIDDEN HEARING or third-parties and their services or products are subject to copyright, design rights and trademarks of HIDDEN HEARING and/or third-parties. Nothing contained in these terms shall be construed as conferring by implication, estoppel or otherwise any license or right to use any trademark, patent, design right or copyright of HIDDEN HEARING, or any other third-party.
9. By signing up to receive the Hidden Hearing newsletter you are agreeing to receive promotional material from Hidden Hearing alerting you of special offers and promotions we have running. Your details will never be shared with any third parties and you will be given the oppurtunity to opt out at any time.
10. Purchases made from the hearing aid accessories shop will include a £2.50 postage and packing cost. This is free for all orders placed over the value of £10. Please allow 5 working days for delivery.
11. Stock photography may be used for client testimonial imagery where no photograph was provided by the client in question. All testimonials are from actual customers, their words have not been altered and we never use actors.
12. 10% Discount Voucher - This voucher entitles the bearer to a 10% discount (up to a maximum of £200) off the retail price of any hearing system or any other hearing related product. This
voucher must be presented to the Hearing Aid Dispenser at the time of your hearing test in order to claim the discount. Only one discount voucher per person. Not to be used in conjunction with any other offer. The value of this discount cannot be used as a deposit (or as part of a deposit) against a hearing system from Hidden Hearing.
13. Wax removal voucher - A short hearing check/screening is necessary to assess your suitability. Subject to availability.
14. National Hearing Aid Scrappage Scheme. £150 per hearing aid you trade in will be offered to offset against the price of a new hearing aid (£300 for binaural). A maximum of two hearing aids can be traded in. The scheme is limited to 2,000 units. NHS hearing aids MUST be returned to the NHS. The scheme will commence April 2013 and can be withdrawn at any point. Minimum unit price value £1499.
15. Chelsea Flower Show tickets. Everyone who books a hearing test online or downloads our information pack will automatically be entered into our prize draw to win 2 tickets to the RHS Chelsea Flower Show on Saturday 25th May. The prize draw closes Friday 10th May 2013. The winner will be notified on Monday 13th May 2013. There is no cash alternative.
These terms shall be governed by and interpreted in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
Head Office Address